I got stuck just yesterday trying to deal with a 0 byte file that was stopping an ICACLS script from running. ICACLS just reported an error when scanning the DACL of the file and stopped dead.

When I spent time investigating the little blighter I found that I wasn’t able to do anything whatsover within my current arsenal of skills to get rid of the thing.
10 mins later after some forum digging, I came up with Unlocker as the answer to my problems. Nice little shell integrated utility that immediately deal with the file , no question asked.

Winner. 🙂

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s